Sunday 27 February 2022

February 24

 February 27



After two lost summers I cannot wait to enjoy what I hope to be the best for years.

I have all sorts of plans and ambitions, some of which I hope to achieve.

I have been taking extra care since I moved to Penarth to get as fit as possible and it is paying off. I am now much more mobile and active.

I am achieving new goals one by one and it is exciting and rewarding although I know my limitations and am careful  not to overstretch myself.

One of the most enjoyable things  about looking after myself in my own home is…. cooking..

My little kitchen is now fully fitted with a whole range of equipment and I am becoming more ambitious by the week. In our last few years at Windsor Court I learned, thanks to Rosemary, to enjoy getting our meals and I am now quite ambitious, producingwith a range of meals. I am using the internet to remind me how to produce my favourite meals and working out menus.

This week I made my first cheese burger, quite a meal including mushrooms, tomatoes and chips and my first ribeye steak dinner was a success.

The biggest attraction ahead is to sit in the sun on the pier and watch the world go by.

I am even considering having a swim at the leisure centre if I can get in and out of the pool.

So much to do after those long lost months.





 











No comments:

Post a Comment