Tuesday 22 March 2022

Holiday ahead!

Holiday ahead!

Ready to go! I am sitting waiting for Robert to arrive to take me to Chalfont St Giles and my first holiday break for over three years. What a treat. And, in a way, so unexpected .

Just a few months ago, in Sunrise, it was hard for me to imagine that there was life outside and that I would be able to join it.

But I decided that at least I should try. My aim - to go back to Penarth.

By chance I at once saw what seemed to be a perfect new home, 10 Bridgeman Court, a stone’s throw from Windsor Court where Rosemary and I spent a happy twenty years.

Since then it has all happened, buying the flat, the removal, getting my new home fully equipped and settling in. It has taken three months but I now have all I need and am living comfortably, happier and fitter than for some years.

It was the right decision, and its success is due to all the advice and help I have had.

I have said many times  how fortunate I am in many ways. For example, this week is forecast to be the sunniest and warmest so far this year.  Lucky Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment