Tuesday 26 October 2021

Back in lockdown

The pandemic has hit Sunrise again, after many ‘safe’ weeks, and we are all at lockdown after three residents proved positive.

Disappointing to for everyone, with the carers and all staff again wearing full safety gear.

Yesterday I had lunch delivered to my room for the first time since I left hospital a year ago. It is all very disappointing but we just have to plod on. 

We were looking forward to Halloween events and I was going to read The Ghost of Braydon Manor, a story about the Wildeboer family home I wrote for my granddaughters Siân and Ria thirty two years ago.

I have plenty to do, preparing for my move back to Penarth and all is going according to plan so far, but as from the start of the pandemic in March last year coronavirus is still making life unsettled for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment