Saturday 2 October 2021

Moving on

I have had a most successful two days, thanks to Robert who worked through a long list of my very long 'moving list’  amazingly fast, solving problems with my iPad and laptop, emails and even looking for a new computer ready for my ‘office’ in Penarth.

I am so lucky with all my family. Brenda and Ivor have helped set up my eye cataract operation which I want to have before I move. (After waiting for three years I have decided to have it done privately.) They are taking me to hospital near here on Tuesday evening to see the consultant so it should be done soon, I hope.

The flat purchase is going ahead well and I was again delighted with my new flat in Bridgeman Court, Penarth (near Windsor Court), which Robert saw for the first time yesterday.

I am so looking forward to my new life there.

No comments:

Post a Comment