Saturday 10 April 2021

Shameful P&O won't refund my cancelled cruise


I have heard a lot about airlines and other travel organisations reneging on their legal obligation to refund payments for pandemic cancelled bookings, but I did not expect P&O to be among them.

That has happened to me and I am surprised and disappointed.

Rosemary and I enjoyed many cruises with them and appreciated the quality and the service.

After Rosemary’s death I booked a cruise for last April and when it was cancelled P&O offered a future, discounted cruise.

I now find that I am unable to accept the offer. I am recovering from coronavirus and the doctor advises me me that I am not fit to do so.

I have for four months been trying to get my substantial sum repaid but have had no response.

P&O, you should be ashamed at treating a previously satisfied client - especially a 94 year old disabled war pension - so shabbily.

No comments:

Post a Comment