Thursday 23 July 2020

Coronavirus diary, Thursday 23 July



A lovely mid summer day. A day for the beach or countryside.
But not if you are old and live in a home.

Room with a view: Cyncoed Road
Looking out of my window onto Cyncoed Road I watch cars passing, people cycling and jogging, going where they want when  they want.

I can't drive out on my scooter to join them.

I am not complaining, though. I am fortunate to be in Sunrise, comfortable, well cared for and safe.

The garden beckons
Today I enjoyed a trip on the scooter in the lovely, extensive Sunrise grounds.

Bob on his scooter
I sat in the warm sunshine, chatting with residents, admiring the colourful floral display. 

The garden 
I am patient. I know better days are ahead, when I will be driving down to Roath Park and to the shops in Albany Road
And, better still, having my family and friends to tea in my flat.  

Nature's colours on a summer day

No comments:

Post a Comment