Monday 27 December 2021

December 27

 December 27

Christmas is over, a relief for everyone who  managed to find comfort and joy, especially in the company of family,

My family get togethers were in the few days leading up to Christmas when I was able to show them my new home.

One blessing this week has been the toning down of pandemic news. Sensibly, the media has for a few days stopped parading worrying statistics of cases, hospital admissions and deaths.

It has become an obsession, Pandemic seving no other purpose than adding to people’s worries.

And why it is necessary to show as infinitum people receiving jabs On television news I have sometime counted seven or more in a matter of minutes. 

I have hardly noticed my countless injections over the years but still do not like seeing a needle jabbed into someone else’s arms. It must be off putting for the squeamish.






No comments:

Post a Comment