Tuesday 9 November 2021

Back to life

Sunrise has come back to life again after nearly three weeks lockdown.

The ‘all clear’ came after breakfast yesterday and I enjoyed leaving my room to go down to the restaurant for lunch.

The normal activities programme has restarted and there is a busy few weeks ahead, including parties marking the end of Sunrise and the takeover by Care UK of the renamed Llys Cyncoed (Cyncoed Court in English). 

There is the Armistice celebration and my 95th birthday social, and I will be reading my story, The Braydon Manor Mystery, originally written for Siân and Ria thirty eight years ago.

Quite a flourish, with what I hope will be the completion of my Penarth flat purchase which has given Robert and Karen a mountain of work. 

It would not have been possible without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment