Friday 24 September 2021

Jabbed again!

I have had my booster. Very much a no fuss operation in Sunrise.

I only had to go a few yards to the activity room where there was a well organised army of medics and carers.

As usual, Sunrise was in top form. No wasted time and after our jab we rested for fifteen minutes.

I will find out how we can have proof of our vaccinations, although I don’t expect to go nightclubbing.

Yesterday I gave my last travel talk, on Canada, which I have enjoyed doing. Linda, Sunrise events organiser, and I chose some magnificent photographs to show on a big screen. They were better than my talk.

Now I can get on with the mass of things to do.

I moved a step nearer Penarth with my meeting at the solicitor’s office and am hoping the move will happen in November. Exciting times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment