Friday 7 October 2022

October 7

 Toothless

‘All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth’ according to the popular song. Unfortunately for me I need my whole mouthful. I am still waiting to be able to talk, smile, and, more important eat as before. That stopped four months ago. three days after returning from Vigo hospital in Spain The A&M department at Heath hospital lost them in my rushed transfer to Llandough hospital.

I, my family and friends tried for weeks to arrange for me to have a new set with no success My former dentist in Penarth said I was no longer in his books and would have to ‘ go private

There is now some hope. After weeks finally confirming that there is a visiting dentist for Llandough hospital he came to make moulds for new my teeth, saying he would be back to take second impressions in three weeks. That was over four weeks ago.Worse, he said it would take a further thirteen weeks  before I got my new set.


 Christmas!

Then I will probably have the rigmarole of  applying to have them at no cost,

No comments:

Post a Comment