Tuesday 5 April 2022

April 5

 Off to sea

A big decision. I am going sailing again. Not like Owen with his dinghy but on the P&0 Ventura.

A week in the western Mediterranean, in comfort, too, with as usual, a balcony midship - near the dining room!

Rosemary and I enjoyed two cruises on the Ventura and I know my way around.

As with my recent lovely break with Robert, Karen and Owen, I am surprised and delighted how my life has changed and I am so grateful to be able to look forward to holidays.

My last cruise, booked for March 2020, was scuppered by coronavirus but I held on for some months before giving up and getting my money back. But I did not give up looking at cruise brochures.

If, as I am sure, this trip is a success I will keep up one of my hobbies, scanning those brochures.



No comments:

Post a Comment