Thursday 22 September 2022

September 22

 It has been three months since my simple stumble on the P&O Ventura changed my life again. Two weeks in a Vigo hospital with Robert desperately trying to get us home by air ambulance and now many weeks here at Llandough hospital, recovering painfully slowly. 

My optimism has been sorely tested with many days. In bed made longer by my link with the outside world broken with the regular failure of my iPad due to wifi fluctuations. This has meant my only pastime has been reading books Robert brought me. Some days have been tortuously long but I have always hoped tomorrow would be better. I so miss my daily blog diary.

But Iam getting more hopeful. Making regular progress, getting up every day for two hours or more and practicing getting up and down before progressing to walking, essential ifs  I am to get home.

The staff are fine and I could not be better looked after.

There are up and down days but I really feel  y days here may be numbered but I still have to be patient.







No comments:

Post a Comment