Thursday 3 June 2021

The lightening mood

The mood is lightening at Sunrise, thanks to the easing of restrictions.The most welcome is visiting; we can now have two visitors for one hour in our rooms and family and friends, including children, can come into the gardens. No need to nominate people or pre book which makes it so much easier.

Robert has been twice recently and Brenda and Ivor came this week. Brenda brought me a pot of mint which she had ready for me over a year ago. I intend to produce my own fresh mint sauce as in Windsor Court.

Visitors are impressed by the refurbishment here which has made it even more attractive, much brighter and more modern.

I was interrupted while writing this. Virgil, the deputy general manager, called in to ask if I would do an interview. A few minutes later I was in front of the camera and  microphone.

I think it is for Sunrise publicity. I was happy to do it as I am as satisfied as ever with life here and Sunrise deserves its good reputation as a well run home with a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment