Friday 18 June 2021

Family fun

Yesterday was a special, memorable day. My great granddaughters Rosa and Claudia came to Sunrise. It was the first time I had seen them for 18 months. And how they have grown.

They looked marvellous in their light blue school dresses. It was fun and laughter all the way.

They could not come into the building but the lovely gardens were even better. They ran around exploring while Ria and I had a quiet chat. 

The girls enjoyed a picnic - orange juice and mini doughnuts - and off they went again, picking flowers for me. They even found some tiny strawberries. And they sat on my scooter, pressing all the buttons - I had wisely taken the key out or they might have driven off!

The hour passed too quickly but we will meet again soon in Roath Park where they will enjoy the adventure playground and a promised ice cream.

Something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment